Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Precious Moments - Remember

I have to tell you all a funny story.. Well, I think it’s pretty darn funny and cute!!
My 3 year old son has long hair…
He knows when mama says “shower time” that that means his hair is getting washed/combed.
Well, this past Monday was shower time!!
He cried, and cried, and cried…
I told him all that was not necessary because he was getting his hair washed…
He still proceeded to cry, even while in the shower.
After we were all done, and he had his pj’s on…
He stood in between my legs, wrapped his little arms around my neck
and in the most pitiful voice ever said,
“I LOVE YOU MOMMY”!!
I chuckled within and responded, “Mommy loves you too”!!
At that moment, I didn’t let go of him…
I simple enjoyed that moment with his little arms wrapped around me,
and his sweet little voice echoing in my head.
The world stood still for what felt like forever, and I THANKED HIM for that precious moment J
Today’s assignment: Think of a precious moment you had with someone that is/was special to you…
                           After that thought make sure you thank HIM for those special memories!!

May God Bless You All J

No comments:

Post a Comment