Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Support, and the Gods Honest Truth (Partners Edition)


We all have different kinds of partners throughout our lives... 
Romantic, work, church, friendship, family, parent/child... 

Okay.. Okay..
You may not look at the last one as a partnership, but I do!!  

Let me elaborate... 

Out of all these different kinds of partnerships what do you hope to gain out of one or more? I speak for myself when I say, my prays are that I will build relationships with my surrounding partners in hopes of... 
Mutual support and the gods honest truth... 
I had one of those great moments today with a friend!! 
HE placed her in my life to show me how much HE loves me, 
and HE has done the same for you... 
You just have to open your eyes/ears and focus!!
HE is our parent and we are HIS children... 
We have a partnership with HIM... 
HE is always there to support us, 
but HE is also always there to tell us the gods honest truth... 
And HE has placed special people in lives to deliver HIS little messages!!
May God Bless You All ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment