Thursday, January 12, 2012

Branches & Vines

John 15 : 4 -5
4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you.
No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine.
Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5 “I am the vine; you are the branches.
If you remain in me and I in you,
you will bear much fruit;
apart from me you can do nothing.

As the storm comes over Louisville today people are beginning to create a frenzy.. But this day was unfolded before it even came about, as was your own. Have you ever stop to reflect on your day after it has come to a end.. Have you asked, “what can I do differently to make my future days go smoothly”? Let me let you in on a little secret, but shhh, you can’t tell anybody.. We are the branches, and HE is the vine.. Okay let me back up.. Think of your veins as the vine, and your body as the branch.. Without your veins (vines) pumping your blood, your body (branch) wouldn’t live.. So without HIM (The VINE) we (The branches) can not function properly.
Food for thought.. May God Bless You All J

No comments:

Post a Comment