Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Find Joy...

Proverbs 17 : 22
A joyful heart is good medicine,
But a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Finding joy in stressful situations.. It’s hard, but it can be done.
I’m going to touch a bit on the ones that have left this temporary place setting, to go HOME.
Losing someone is never easy; whether that lost is the physical presence, or the mind of an individual.. In these past two weeks, I have lost one friends physical presence, for he was called HOME.. Two individuals that I know of have gone HOME, and I lost another friend to the streets..
When baby Tripp passed away on Jan. 14th, I kept thinking of all the great memories that his mother, Courtney, must have and all the joy that she has absorbed from those days.. When my friend, Phil, passed away last Friday I had some of the same thoughts; I can only imagine the stories that his wife, children, siblings, and grandchildren will remember.. My friend Teresa; losing anyone is hard, but I can only imagine the pain/hurt when it is your parent; remember those precious/joyful moments Teresa.. And last but certainly not least, my long lost friend Lindsay; I lost her years ago to the streets, and I continue to pray that she will see the light.
I will always remember the joyful days I had with Phil and Lindsay..
I continue to pray that I will not question HIS will, and keep joy in my heart.
HE is the best medicine out on the market!! May God Bless You All J

No comments:

Post a Comment