Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Follow Through

Acts 20 : 24
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me;
my only aim is to finish the race and complete the
task the Lord Jesus has given me—
the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.

It always seems whenever the new year comes along, some people make the same resolution every year.. “Ohh, I’m going to lose this weight this year; I’m going to join the gym; I’m going to focus more on my family; I’m going to go back to school.. I’m going, I’m going, I’m going.” Stop going the motions and follow through.. Finish!!
I have to say, I’m one of these people.. I come up with some grand plan, and then never follow through. Why do we do this? I can only speak for myself, but if you find yourself in this same boat ask yourself “WHY”.
HE placed us all here with a purpose/calling for our life.. Follow through.. There are a lot of people that start this life changing journey with HIM, but there are just as many that don’t finish that journey. Be one of those people to FINISH HIS WORK that was set forth for you!!

When your time comes will you be able to say to HIM..
I have brought You glory on earth by finishing the work You gave me to do. -John 17 : 4

No comments:

Post a Comment